How to Adhere MountnGo™
- Apply at a temperature between 68F to 100F. For best results use a hair dryer to warm all application areas.
- Thoroughly clean the bottom of the mount track with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch the surface after the surface has been cleaned.
- Remove 3M™ VBH™ pads from sheet and apply to bottom of mount track, 1st applying long strip, then shorter tabs. Be sure to leave red 3M™ protective film on external portion of 3M™ VHB™.
- Select the desired location and orientation of the MountnGo™ mount (depicted by dotted lines) and prep the placement surface with rubbing alcohol.
- Remove the protective film from the 3M™ VHB™ adhesive pad.
- Immediately after heating, apply MountnGo™ the desired area (be certain of your alignment of placement; once secured, mount will be firmly attached.)
- Press firmly down and apply weight for minimum of 5 minutes. For horizontal surfaces, we recommend weight be applied for 10 minutes.
- Per 3M™ recommendations, assemblies can be handled within 10 minutes, but bonds should not be stressed within 72 hours.
How to Mount Your Smart Device on Mountngo
- Loosen all 8 screws, one turn on all Stops, and push Stops toward the outside of the mount
- Open Safety Latch and center device with protective case into mount and move all Stops inward untlil they abut the device.
- Carefully remove the device being sure not to move any Stops and re-tighten all screws. Caution: do not over-tighten.
- Place device with protective case into mount and push the safety latch forward and then down to lock the devices securely int place.
- To remove device, open Safety Latch.